~Contact.FirstName~, I’m launching businesses left and right!
They aren’t exactly MY businesses though….but I can’t help but to feel like I have ownership in the stuff I help create for my clients 🙂
Manny came to me with a dream to create something so that he can leave his 9 to 5 situation and make money helping a bunch of people fix their credit. He used to have bad credit, someone helped him, so now he wants to help others….the story that good brands are made of 🙂
We launched on LABOR DAY because that’s what entrepreneurs do…we work on Labor Day!
Here was the timeline of events
- 9:00 am – in the office brainstorming names, learning more about his business
- 10:00 am – we purchased the domain www.ThatCreditRepairGuy.com and filmed his first video declaring that he is officially “That Credit Repair Guy”
- 11:00 am – the conceptual logo was created
- 12:00 pm – we had Cuban Guys for lunch. YUM!
- 1:00 pm – we approved the logo, designer started on business card, we got started on the website
- 3:00 pm – we launched the website (yup, took only 2 hours!)
- 5:00 pm – business cards were approved, social media sharing image was done, SEO was complete, website was totally ready
Here is some of the work:
How do you think Manny feels now when he’s at work showing off his new brand?
There’s something magical that happens when you finally launch the business you’ve been dreaming up for a long time.
And BONUS: now that people see I did his work, he already has 2 new clients from friends of mine that needed their credit repaired. Cool huh?
P.S. If you need credit repair, call That Credit Repair Guy, tell him Alex sent you!
Man, I love what I do 🙂